Rylie

Rylie
Rylie

Heidi (in front) - The Staff to Rylie

Heidi (in front) - The Staff to Rylie
Heidi (in front) - The Staff to Rylie

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lazy Daze for Sale

I had a little lump in my throat today as I dropped off my Lazy Daze at Cordelia RV Center in Fairfield, California. They will be selling my beloved motorhome for me. I have barely used it in the past couple of years, since I've been back in the Bay Area. I want to focus my precious little vacation time on international travel, so it was time to say goodbye. I have such fond memories of my five years tooling around with Rylie, exploring.

I hope it goes to someone who loves and appreciates it as much as I did.

Rylie's Notes:

The Lazy Daze was fun for awhile, but a bit confining for me. Now I have more space. I have my choice of nap locations. I can choose under the end table, on the stairway landing, in The Staff's closet, in the office, by the front door, in the courtyard, and on the bed. When The Staff is away at work and can't chase me off, I can choose my favorite napping spot: the couch.


4 comments:

Donna K said...

Well, that's too bad. With its good reputation, that Lazy Daze should sell in no time. Best of luck to you.

Pawson Travels said...

advertise it on the Lazy Daze Board. That will Guarantee a quick sell.

Heidi said...

Actually, my Lazy Daze has been posted on the Lazy Daze board for months, but I only got one email. I realized that all of the Board emails have been going to my Yahoo mail instead of my Gmail, so I don't know if anyone contacted me through that email account.

I will be removing it from the Lazy Daze board, because I'm not supposed to try to sell it now that it's at the consignment lot.

Lorna Dunham said...

Sniff! Sniff! But I know you're having some memorable adventures using your feet instead of wheels! Good luck Baja Babe and post a little more often on your FB page too!